- Player T-shirt
- Emphasis on Skating Technique, Edge Control, Puck & Shooting Skills, and Overall Skill Development
- Safety, Protecting Yourself from Injury, Puck Protection, Body Position, Small Area Games
- Off-ice and On-ice Training Each Day
- Approx. 30 Hours of Training, 3 hrs/day on-ice
- Game Camp will include a tournament style game schedule each day and a skills competition later in the week.
- Veteran Coaching Staff with Extensive Instruction, Playing, and Training Experience. View Staff Profiles
- Effective Training both Player Specific and Goalie Specific
Hockey camps will be held at a state of the art facilities including the Reisterstown Sportsplex which houses an ice arena and indoor turf soccer/lacrosse field under one roof and Ice World, a premier two sheet facility with a full service cafe and pro-shop (some camps also held at Piney Orchard or Ocean Ice Palace (NJ)). On site daily instructions, need to knows, and parent information packet outlining day to day operations will be sent to registered families prior to the start of the camp week.